- decorative handwriting or handwritten lettering；the art of producing decorative handwriting or lettering with a pen or brush
- 1. decorative handwriting or handwritten lettering a label written in admirable calligraphy
- ▪ the art of producing decorative handwriting or lettering with a pen or brush you could watch professionals demonstrating lettering and calligraphy Japanese calligraphy
- decorative handwriting or handwritten lettering: a label written in admirable calligraphy
Oxford American Dictionary
Calligraphy should be the common memory of people who were born in the...virtue in learning to be patient. Everybody can do calligraphy but I think it is a bit pity to describe the quality...
書法 - Chinese calligraphy 寫書法 - write Chinese calligraphy Examples: I want to learn...
1. Practice writing calligraphy 2. Brush pen or "Brush" 3. I love to practice calligraphy...