- the slightly convex or arched shape of a road or other horizontal surface；a tilt built into a road at a bend or curve, enabling vehicles to maintain speed.
noun: camber, plural noun: cambers
- 1. the slightly convex or arched shape of a road or other horizontal surface the deck beams are curved for the camber of the deck
- ▪ a tilt built into a road at a bend or curve, enabling vehicles to maintain speed.
- ▪ the slight sideways inclination of the front wheels of a motor vehicle suspension changes include a wider front and rear track with increased negative camber for better cornering grip
- ▪ the extent of curvature of a section of an airfoil.
- the slightly convex or arched shape of a road or other horizontal surface: a bend where the camber of the road sloped to a ditch a flat roof should have a slight camber to allow water to run off
欠肉(肉用台語)是用來做動詞而不是名詞,原來的字是 camber:使成弧型.日本人採用為外來語唸為kemba(ㄚ), 台灣人也跟著唸而採用為外來語...
... the factory-provided toe adjustments, by placing toe/camber shims between the rear spindles and axle, or by using eccentric...
...除霧器. 2.The heat causes expansion of gases in the combustion camber 這熱溫造成燃燒室裡的氣體膨脹. 3.The power train systems include...