- (of a man or his manner) ostentatiously and extravagantly effeminate；deliberately exaggerated and theatrical in style
- deliberately exaggerated and theatrical behaviour or style
- (of a man) behave in an ostentatiously effeminate way
verb: camp, 3rd person present: camps, gerund or present participle: camping, past tense: camped, past participle: camped
- 1. (of a man or his manner) ostentatiously and extravagantly effeminate a heavily made-up and highly camp actor 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ deliberately exaggerated and theatrical in style the movie seems more camp than shocking or gruesome 同義詞
- 1. deliberately exaggerated and theatrical behaviour or style Hollywood camp
- 1. (of a man) behave in an ostentatiously effeminate way he camped it up a bit for the cameras
...應該要念成 DANCING queen 了。 拉哩拉雜講了這麼多，你現在知道 camping equipment 是哪一種了嗎？ 答案是：CAMPING equipment -- 複合名詞，camping...
この手伸ばして 作曲：Hi-Fi CAMP 作詞：KIM 唄：Hi-Fi CAMP...img/ef/e6/c0/4652655.jpg 圖：Hi-Fi CAMP この手伸ばして ●大概的翻譯就如同上面所...
" Camping is fun" 當然可以 在這裡算是動名詞 意思是指做 camp 這個 activity (action) 非常有趣 就像是 "I enjoy reading" 一樣ㄉ意思