- skip or dance about in a lively or playful way
- a playful skipping movement；an activity or escapade, typically one that is illicit or ridiculous
noun: caper, plural noun: capers
- 1. skip or dance about in a lively or playful way:
children were capering about the room
- 1. a playful skipping movement:
she did a little caper
- 2. an activity or escapade, typically one that is illicit or ridiculous:
I'm too old for this kind of caper
- 3. an amusing or far-fetched story, especially one presented on film or stage:
a cop caper about intergalactic drug dealers
"邱比特的惡作劇" "Cupid's trick" 這是你要的嗎? 2005-03-18 16:56:03 補充： 你的"邱比特的惡作劇"意指會傷人的捉弄嗎? 還是有詼諧逗趣的成份呢? 如果是惡作劇的話, 你可用的字還有mischief;caper等.
... on your left, it's smoked salmon with apple brunoise and capers. (菜名我沒有更動，只是佐**食材，介系詞用with, 以及加上mashed 說明芒果...
...the couscous mixture with the basil leaves, chopped parsley and caper-berries. Season and allow to cool before serving. 同一時間...