- a person employed to look after a building.；holding power temporarily
noun: caretaker, plural noun: caretakers
- 1. a person employed to look after a building.
- ▪ holding power temporarily his was a caretaker regime
- 2. North American a person employed to look after people or animals two lions escaped from their cage and killed their caretaker
- a person employed to look after a building: he works as a college caretaker
caretaker can be someone whose job is to look after a house or land while the person who owns it is not there. Janitor is one of caretakers. caregiver is someone who takes care of a child or sick person. It...
** Caretaker: 1) Caretaker is a person who is in charge of the maintenance... care to your kids, etc. I am the caretaker of my parents. My aunt is the caretaker of my...
...helper. Philippino maid, Philippino house maid Philippino caretaker Generally, in Philippine, in their own country, they call...