過去式：carved 過去分詞：carved 現在分詞：carving
- 1. 雕刻 to carve sth. in stone/wood 在石頭／木頭上雕刻某物 to carve sth. out of or from sth. 用某物雕刻某物
- 2. 刻 to carve patterns 刻圖案 to carve sth. into stone 在石頭上刻某物
- 3. 切開 to carve a slice 切下一片
- 1. 切肉
1. cut (a hard material) in order to produce an object, design, or inscription
2. produce (an object, inscription, or design) by cutting into a hard material
3. cut (cooked meat) into slices for eating
4. cut (a slice of meat) from a larger piece
「1. cut (a hard material) in order to produce an object, design, or inscription」的反義字
Leather carving 皮雕(工藝) Leather carving is a traditional art form. leather carvings 皮雕 (製品) I do a lot of leather carvings... portraits, landscapes, animals and the like.
...with a burning coal to light his way. Jack put the coal into a carved-out turnip and has been roaming the Earth with ever since...
care out 是不是打錯字, 應該是"carve" out? 如果是的話, anything是carve的受詞 可以把它調到前面來,改寫成: ...and carve [anything that we can imagine] out of it, ... 這樣是不是比較清楚易懂了? ^^