- the actors taking part in a play, film, or other production
- assign a part in a play or film to (an actor)；allocate parts in (a play or film)
noun: cast, plural noun: casts
verb: cast, 3rd person present: casts, gerund or present participle: casting, past tense: cast, past participle: cast
- 1. the actors taking part in a play, film, or other production he draws sensitive performances from his inexperienced cast
- 1. assign a part in a play or film to (an actor) he was cast as a young knight in her lavish historical epic 同義詞
- ▪ allocate parts in (a play or film) assembling a great baseball team is as tricky as casting a play
...及物動詞 transitive verb) 投,擲,拋,扔,撒 : He cast a stone into the river. 他向河中投了一塊石子。 投射...] 班底,演員陣容[C][G] : The cast of the play was very strong. 這齣戲的演員陣容非常...
..., our eyes mature and our vision takes on a yellow cast 當我們變老，我們的眼睛成熟而且我們的視覺承擔一個黃色素像(p.s.因為老...