- involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering；extremely unfortunate or unsuccessful
- 1. involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering a catastrophic earthquake
- ▪ extremely unfortunate or unsuccessful catastrophic mismanagement of the economy
- ▪ involving a sudden and large-scale alteration in state the body undergoes catastrophic collapse towards the state of a black hole
- ▪ relating to geological catastrophism.
- involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering: a catastrophic earthquake
Impact of a Catastrophic Hurricane on Island Populations...when disturbance is moderate but not when it is catastrophic. Third, after catastrophic disturbance, the recovery rate...
... 健保的保費 6. offer a medical saving account together with catastrophic coverage. 提供一涵蓋意外災害的醫療儲蓄帳戶 我已照中文的語法翻譯,希望你看...
epidemic (疾病)地方性流行的 pandemic (疾病)全國性或全洲大流 行的 catastrophic 有如大災難的 horrendous 可怕的, 令人心生恐懼的 rover 流浪者, 漂泊者 explorer...