- the provision of food and drink at a social event or other gathering
- 1. the provision of food and drink at a social event or other gathering:
high standards of catering
- adj.(of a holiday or accommodation) offering facilities for people to cook their own meals:
- guests stay in self-catering apartments
- n.the action of holidaying or staying in accommodation with facilities to cook one's own meals:
- self-catering in southern Portugal is easy
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- n.the provision of food and drink at a social event or other gathering, typically as a professional service:
- high standards of catering
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...彩虹渡假村,在這您所有想像得到的需求將會被滿足 your every whim will be catered = (We) will cater to your ever whim 的被動式 cater your every whim...
cater for---vi---provide food catering for----noun----make provision for, supply what is ...------------preposition + phrase Hence catered for. catering----noun=the work of providing...
boutique = a small fashionable shop, especially one that sells clothes to cater for somebody = to provide somebody with everything they wand or need rather = quite select = carefully...