- a short, light sleep; a doze.
- have a short, light sleep
noun: catnap, plural noun: catnaps
verb: catnap, 3rd person present: catnaps, gerund or present participle: catnapping, past tense: catnapped, past participle: catnapped
- 1. a short, light sleep; a doze.
- 1. have a short, light sleep Carradine catnapped in a hammock between two chairs
- a short sleep during the day.
- have a catnap: Carradine catnapped in a hammock between two chairs
There were to be no catnaps during the day and all herbal teas, prescribed or over-the-counter ...
...2008-06-08 17:49:48 補充： cameraman campfire candlestick pitchfork cartwheel catbird catfish catnap catnip centerboard chairman chairperson 2008-06-08 17:55:08 補充： chairwoman chalkboard checkerboard...