- able to burn or corrode organic tissue by chemical action；sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way
- a caustic substance.；a caustic surface or curve.
noun: caustic, plural noun: caustics
- 1. able to burn or corrode organic tissue by chemical action a caustic cleaner 同義詞
- 2. sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way the players were making caustic comments about the refereeing 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. formed by the intersection of reflected or refracted parallel rays from a curved surface.
- 1. a caustic substance.
- 2. a caustic surface or curve.