- a famous person；the state of being well known
noun: celebrity, plural noun: celebrities
- 1. a famous person a celebrity chef 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the state of being well known his prestige and celebrity grew 同義詞 反義詞
- a well-known person invited to take part in a radio or television programme on which they do ... lots of celebrity guests were lined up for the show
- a well-known person invited to take part in a television or radio program on which they do not ... lots of celebrity guests were lined up for the show
Oxford American Dictionary
- a famous person, especially in entertainment or sport: he became a sporting celebrity a celebrity chef
...意義相左，所以最不恰當。但仍應以上下文相輔，才能作出恰當選擇。) a minor celebrity - a celebrity, albeit not widely known or popular. In choices ...
Celebrity Skin Artist: HOLEOh, make me over喔,讓我結束一切...
Celebrity Doubles = 名人替身例句：Jackie Chen never hires celebrity double to replace him for dangerous stunts in the action films. 成龍絕不雇用名人替身替他在動作片中演出危險的特技動作。