- IPA[ˈˌsen(t)ər ˈˌstāj]
- the center of a stage；the most prominent position
- at or toward the middle of a stage；in or toward the most prominent position
noun: centre stage
- 1. the center of a stage I took my place in the darkened center stage
- ▪ the most prominent position oil remains at center stage, with demands for expanded drilling
- 1. at or toward the middle of a stage at the play's opening she stands center stage
- ▪ in or toward the most prominent position Asian countries have moved center stage for world business
... then place your raffle ticket in the raffle box at the front of the center stage. There are two to three drawings daily to win the prizes...
...the critics of blown-up government spending finally took center stage last week,after staying largely in the shadows as countries around...
典型的合成樓板是120毫米的中心階段(在熱滾的610UB 101 s(大約W24x68s)上支持的4.7 最擁擠的地方， 以4.2米隔開(14個中心。 在南方的邊上， 跨度這些12米(39從那些核心兌一那些柱子周邊，當時在那些東方，那些跨度主電子束14米上(46。 鋼管柱子通常充滿80 MPa 具體...