- a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition, especially in sports；a person who fights or argues for a cause or on behalf of someone else
- support the cause of; defend
noun: champion, plural noun: champions
- 1. a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition, especially in sports a champion hurdler 同義詞
- 2. a person who fights or argues for a cause or on behalf of someone else a champion of women's rights 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ historical a knight who fought in single combat on behalf of the monarch. 同義詞
- 1. support the cause of; defend priests who championed human rights
...championship. 最後來自阿根廷的隊伍贏得了冠軍(地位) 如果你把此句中的championship改成champion 就會很奇怪 感覺上像是贏得某人的芳心 贏得冠軍的芳心? 簡單的說- ...
簡單這麼說吧: champion 是冠軍. 那就是說沒有比這個 "參賽著" 更"優的"...清楚這兩賽卻是三賽的意思. Sharon was the champion boxer last year, but she will like to win the championship today, so she can...