- the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual；the distinctive nature of something
- inscribe or write (something).；describe
noun: character, plural noun: characters
- 1. the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual running away was not in keeping with her character 同義詞
- ▪ the distinctive nature of something gas lamps give the area its character 同義詞
- ▪ the quality of being individual in an interesting or unusual way the island is full of character
- ▪ strength and originality in a person's nature she had character as well as beauty 同義詞
- ▪ a person's good reputation to what do I owe this attack on my character? 同義詞
- ▪ dated a written statement of someone's good qualities; a testimonial you are dismissed without a character
- 2. a person in a novel, play, or film the author's compassionate identification with his characters 同義詞
- ▪ a part played by an actor the actor's TV character is often on the wrong side of the law 同義詞
- ▪ a person seen in terms of a particular aspect of character he was a larger-than-life character shady characters
- ▪ informal an unusual or amusing person she's a right character with a will of her own 同義詞
- 3. a printed or written letter or symbol.
- ▪ a symbol representing a letter or number. 同義詞
- 4. a characteristic, especially one that assists in the identification of a species.
- 1. archaic inscribe or write (something).
- ▪ archaic describe you have well charactered him
...（放射性） is a perperty of uranium（鈾）. character指個體或種族、階級等具有特徵的特質，為科學或正式...名譽[C] He established his character by his honesty. 他靠誠實贏得聲譽。 5. 【口...
In fiction writing A dynamic character is a major character in a work of fiction who encounters conflict and...
...with any characteristic or expected pattern of behavior that it entails character noun Definition: 1. distinctive qualities: the set...