check someone/something out
- establish the truth or inform oneself about someone or something；look at; take notice of
- 1. establish the truth or inform oneself about someone or something
- 2. look at; take notice of
- 3. enter the price of goods in a supermarket into a cash machine
- 4. register something as having been borrowed
- establish the truth or inform oneself about someone or something
Oxford American Dictionary
... river came pouring down in a waterfall off the hill. 8.check something out : To ask someone to look at or examine something closely ex: Do you want check this out?
...;verbs> check something out 檢查(東西) Prior to ...to the states, you need to check your luggage out to ensure that...together, they tend to munch out. scare someone to death 某人受到極大的驚嚇 ...
well but if the guy/girl youre hanging out with is someone youre familiar with (like your girl friend/boy...judge them DIRECTLY by saying something related to their "appearance"...