check someone/something out
- establish the truth or inform oneself about someone or something；look at; take notice of
- 1. establish the truth or inform oneself about someone or something
- 2. look at; take notice of
- 3. enter the price of goods in a supermarket into a cash machine
- 4. register something as having been borrowed
- establish the truth or inform oneself about someone or something
Oxford American Dictionary
...easy trails in the southern tip of the park. <verbs> check something out 檢查(東西) Prior to returning to the states, you need to...
... river came pouring down in a waterfall off the hill. 8.check something out : To ask someone to look at or examine something closely ex: Do you want...
...檢查某樣事物... I am examining something I am checking something out ==>我正在看(查) 看某樣事物 I am checking out ==>...