- a food made from the pressed curds of milk；a complete molded mass of cheese with its rind, often in a round flat shape
noun: cheese, plural noun: cheeses
- 1. a food made from the pressed curds of milk grated cheese a cheese sandwich
- ▪ a complete molded mass of cheese with its rind, often in a round flat shape a 50-pound, muslin-wrapped cheese
- ▪ a round flat object resembling a cheese.
- 2. informal the quality of being too obviously sentimental the conversations tend too far toward cheese
作者在How Moved My Cheese中利用兩隻老鼠來啟迪我們如何在變中求存。角色...%20city%201.html)For Hem, Cheese was becoming a Big Cheese...
請對著鏡子說"cheese(起士)~~~~~~" 看看鏡中的自己 是不是嘴巴變成微笑的樣子了? 這句話是用在拍照的時候 通常攝影的人在拍之前會喊一聲"sae cheese~~"然後拍下去 像我們(台灣)好像是說"7~~~~~~" 然後大陸是說"...
"Swiss cheese" is often used as a term for when an item has real or metaphorical...Cheese 就是卡通裡老鼠喜歡的那種起司, 有很多洞洞, 所以Swiss Cheese 可以用來形容像那種洞洞的東西或情況, 如滿是彈孔的牆壁, 或是記憶缺口...