- protect and care for (someone) lovingly；hold (something) dear
verb: cherish, 3rd person present: cherishes, gerund or present participle: cherishing, past tense: cherished, past participle: cherished
- 1. protect and care for (someone) lovingly:
he needed a woman he could cherish
- 2. hold (something) dear:
I cherish the letters she wrote
- 3. keep (a hope or ambition) in one's mind:
he had long cherished a secret fantasy about his future
- v.protect and care for (someone) lovingly:
- he cared for me beyond measure and cherished me in his heart
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
cherish意思就是珍惜和珍愛之意。你會好好愛護啥的意思。 或是對啥事情或東西懷抱...可以直接加受詞，不需要有介繫詞或是補語之類。 用法： Parents always cherish their kids. cherish後方可直接加受詞，如父母總是珍惜著他們的...
cherish 有珍惜、珍愛的意思 cherish the happiness we have 珍惜我們所擁有的幸福 cherish the happiness we happy 文法上不通, 因為 we 是名詞, 而 happy 是形容詞 名詞後面...
...也譯為"中文""意思"。 Anyway,原英語可以是 To cherish each moment 但更大可能是 To cherish every moment 因為假如你找專業翻譯人...