過去式：chewed 過去分詞：chewed 現在分詞：chewing
- 1. 嚼，咀嚼，嚼碎 He chews gum. 他嚼口香糖。
- 2. 深思，細想，熟慮[（+over）] I'll chew the problem over for a few days. 這個問題我會仔細思考幾天。 He chewed over the problem for several days before making his decision. 他對這個問題詳細考慮了好多天才作出決定。
- 1. 咀嚼[（+on）] He can't chew without his false teeth. 他沒有假牙就嚼不動。
- 2. 深思，細想[（+on/upon）] He took my offer after chewing on it. 仔細考慮後他接受了我的提議。
- 1. 咀嚼[S]
- 2. 咀嚼物[C]
- 砍斷, 撕斷, 折斷, 咬斷 He chewed off the tree out of anger. 由於發怒, 他砍斷了那棵樹。
- 嚼爛, 嚼透; 毀壞; 消耗 I took a vitamin and chewed it up. 我服了一顆維他命丸, 並把它嚼碎了。 The faulty mower chewed the grass up. 那部有毛病的割草機把草坪弄壞了。
chew up my brand 的意思? = eroding my reputation gradually = 慢慢地減低我品牌的信用 or chew up my brain = make me crazy/lose my mind gradually = 慢慢地讓我...
Once a child becomes _______ chewing his nails, it's difficult for him...衣服等﹞」或 「長大而戒除﹝習慣等﹞」 ‧chewing his nails 「﹝啃﹞咬指甲」 ‧once...