- a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority；a son or daughter of any age
noun: child, plural noun: children
- 1. a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority she'd been playing tennis since she was a child the film is not suitable for children
- ▪ a son or daughter of any age when children leave home, parents can feel somewhat redundant
- ▪ an immature or irresponsible person she's such a child!
- ▪ a person who has little or no experience in a particular area he's a child in financial matters
- ▪ the descendants of a family or people the children of Abraham
- ▪ a person regarded as the product of (a specified influence or environment) a child of the Sixties
child~~~children " child " 是一個人而已 當你用 " children " 時是多於一個人的時候 ex. i have one child. or ex. i have two ( or more ) children. 希望有幫到你的忙喔 : )
child是單數. 意思 小孩 children是複數. 意思是孩子們 但我從沒看過 文章中 會有你所謂的child-children一起出現 除非是用來解釋單複數
flower child (六、七十年代西方出現的主張和平、愛情的)佩花嬉皮士 flower children 【俚】花派嬉皮(因其常佩花或手持...03:56 補充： 所以電玩用Flower Child隱喻跟嬉皮士一樣，運用迷幻藥之類的毒品...