- an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities；the right or ability to make, or possibility of making, such a selection
- (especially of food) of very good quality；(of words, phrases, or language) rude and abusive
- 1. an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities the choice between good and evil 同義詞
- ▪ the right or ability to make, or possibility of making, such a selection I had to do it, I had no choice 同義詞
- ▪ a range of possibilities from which one or more may be selected you can have a sofa made to order in a choice of over forty fabrics 同義詞
- ▪ a course of action, thing, or person that is selected or decided upon this CD drive is the perfect choice for your computer 同義詞
- 1. (especially of food) of very good quality he picked some choice early plums 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of words, phrases, or language) rude and abusive he had a few choice words at his command 同義詞 反義詞
choices and quantities這句話的意思是選擇和數量...][(+of/between)] We each had to make a choice. 我們每人都必須做選擇。 選擇機會;選擇權;選擇能力...the quantity, each beef all is comes after the choice should you like ((如果您喜歡的意思)) 有沒有萬一都...
不是不是：Ｄ ｃｈｏｉｃｅ可當名詞 意思有－選擇﹔選擇權﹔選擇能力﹔被選中的人或物...
1) choice words= some writings about negotiation (有關negotiation的文章) 2) when...