- a necklace or ornamental band of fabric that fits closely round the neck；a clerical or other high collar.
noun: choker, plural noun: chokers
- 1. a necklace or ornamental band of fabric that fits closely round the neck:
her only ornament was a simple pearl choker
- 2. a clerical or other high collar.
- 3. a cable looped round a log to drag it.
- 4. an extremely upsetting experience:
saying our farewells—that was a bit of a choker
- 5. a sports player who fails to perform at a crucial point as a result of nervousness:
when I was playing on the tour, I was a choker
- n.a necklace or ornamental band of fabric that fits closely around the neck:
- her only ornament was a simple pearl choker
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...外套;絕熱層 ascot 領巾狀領帶 bolo tie 【美】波洛領帶(西部人戴的有飾扣的領帶) choker 寬領帶;高領 cravat 領帶 four-in-hand 【美】活結領帶 neckcloth 圍巾;領帶 necktie...
１．重點是妳有沒有留下妳的信用卡／儲戶帳號．沒有就少些風險！ ２．Click here to accept your gift: http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=43150&FID=eff035230921 此處妳就不要accept ３．基本上如果是〔國外詐騙〕的就比較不會花高額航運費寄給妳叫妳...