- (of a sea, lake, or river) having many small waves；having a disjointed or jerky quality
- 1. (of a sea, lake, or river) having many small waves sea conditions are often very choppy heavy, choppy seas
- 2. having a disjointed or jerky quality the choppy, electronic beat of hip-hop
- 3. denoting or relating to a hairstyle in which layers and sections of hair are cut at different lengths a choppy bob
- (of a sea or river) having many small waves: sea conditions are often very choppy heavy, choppy seas
Oxford American Dictionary
... even encouraged me. So , I am not feel choppy , I still have a dream that is awaiting to be fulfilled...
...emphasize a specific point... too many is just too much and the paragraph gets choppy
...通常是說, The wind is too high 或是說 The wave is too choppy. 此外, 如果浪頭很高, 或是風很大, 通常是一個遠處海上有鋒面正在活動的...