- a routine task, especially a household one；an unpleasant but necessary task
noun: chore, plural noun: chores
- 1. a routine task, especially a household one:
the early risers were up and about, doing their chores
- 2. an unpleasant but necessary task:
he sees interviews as a chore
- n.a routine task, especially a household one:
- the early risers were up and about, doing their chores
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
chores(n).零工;家中的雜務allowance(n).零用錢;津貼 meal allowance 伙食津貼No chores,no alowance.不做家事,就別指望有零用錢類似的用法：No pains,no gains. No money,no honey. ....
... his children __ on Sunday. (A)do some chores (B)some chores were done (C)to do some chores...
Chores 家庭雜務 (the regular or daily light work of a household)or Housework 家務事orHousekeeping 家務,家政