- a thick, solid piece of something；an amount or part of something
- divide (something) into chunks；(in psychology or linguistic analysis) group together (connected items or words) so that they can be stored or processed as single concepts.
noun: chunk, plural noun: chunks
verb: chunk, 3rd person present: chunks, gerund or present participle: chunking, past tense: chunked, past participle: chunked
- 1. a thick, solid piece of something huge chunks of masonry littered the street
- ▪ an amount or part of something fuel takes a large chunk of their small income
- 1. divide (something) into chunks chunk four pounds of pears
- ▪ (in psychology or linguistic analysis) group together (connected items or words) so that they can be stored or processed as single concepts.
... means viewers will NEVER get to see it, despite a huge chunk of their license fee cash being spent. = ... despite the fact that a huge chunk...
chocolate chunk 巧克力塊 cherry chocolate櫻桃巧克力 licorice swirl歐亞甘草捲 peanut cluster花生串 cinnamon seashell.肉桂貝 chewy dinosaur耐嚼的恐龍Q糖 jelly bean軟心豆糖 raspberry buttercream莓奶乳酪
『Error while running the chunk』的意思是說系統發生一些錯誤請你過一段時間在跟他說話!!