- a fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action；an event or fact that causes or helps to cause something to happen, typically something undesirable
noun: circumstance, plural noun: circumstances
- 1. a fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action we wanted to marry but circumstances didn't permit
- ▪ an event or fact that causes or helps to cause something to happen, typically something undesirable he was found dead but there were no suspicious circumstances they were thrown together by circumstance
- 2. one's state of financial or material welfare the artists are living in reduced circumstances
circumstance 【翻譯】：情況，環境；情勢 【解釋】：常用複數形，與某事件或某人有關的情況、環境等。 【例子】： Under no circumstances will I believe you. 無論什麼情形之下，我都不會相信你...
1. circumstance 用法如 under such a complex circumstance(在如此複雜的情況下)、according to...quot;情況" body in good condition就是體況好的意思，當然，用法某方面也很像circumstance，可是你不會說一個人的身體in good circumstance situation蠻常用的，比較生活化...
Circumstances sometimes justify a lie 有的時候，當時的情勢使得說謊有了正當的理由