- formal politeness and courtesy in behavior or speech；polite remarks used in formal conversation
noun: civility, plural noun: civilities
- 1. formal politeness and courtesy in behavior or speech:
I hope we can treat each other with civility and respect
- 2. polite remarks used in formal conversation:
she was exchanging civilities with his mother
- n.formal politeness and courtesy in behaviour or speech:
- I hope we can treat each other with civility and respect
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
ethics德(道德) civility(禮節.禮貌) honesty誠(誠實) credit信(誠信) 我是依照你的句子,想這些字的意義. 不知對不對? 上面那句我不會翻譯...Orz
Poverty is the test of civility and the touchstone of friendship. -- William Hazlitt. touchstone :試金石...
... business in Mexico is “Be Calm” and “Civility Costs Nothing” – be generous, send people some gifts. ...