1. strike the palms of (one's hands) together repeatedly, typically in order to applaud someone or something
2. show approval of (a person or action) by clapping
3. (of a bird) flap (its wings) audibly
4. slap (someone) encouragingly on the back or shoulder
5. place (a hand) briefly against or over one's mouth or forehead as a gesture of dismay or regret
6. an act of striking together the palms of the hands
7. a friendly slap or pat on the back or shoulder
8. an explosive sound, especially of thunder
「1. strike the palms of (one's hands) together repeatedly, typically in order to applaud someone or something」的反義字
「2. show approval of (a person or action) by clapping」的反義字
Clap, clap, clap your hands, As slowly as you can. Clap, clap...
clap for myself (1) 改成 I'll ask you some questions and can you please answer me 比較好 (2)你想表達的是什麼?? 2006-04-19 08:55:54 補充： 那就是clap for yourself第二句now it's your turn to ask me and i'll answer
Spirit Slogans - Teacher Apple(clap clap clap) Teacher Apple(clap clap clap) Our class is...