- the quality of being coherent and intelligible；the quality of being certain or definite
- 1. the quality of being coherent and intelligible for the sake of clarity, each of these strategies is dealt with separately 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the quality of being certain or definite it was clarity of purpose that he needed
- 2. the quality of transparency or purity the crystal clarity of water 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the quality of being easy to see or hear; sharpness of image or sound the clarity of the picture 同義詞 反義詞
...data transmission) ，開發手機版網頁，足使企業以更清晰的方式貼近顧客（bring new clarity to the company)。而不是讓顧客仍在手機上看一般網頁，眼花潦亂外又耗時等資料...
Gardens of Perfect Clarity The Old Summer Palace, known in China...
...= 結晶體 Bacteria= 細菌 Other =其他 Color =顏色 Clarity =外觀 Glucose =尿糖 Bilirubin =膽紅素 Ketone =酮體...