- relating to ancient Greek or Latin literature, art, or culture；(of art or architecture) influenced by ancient Greek or Roman forms or principles
- 1. relating to ancient Greek or Latin literature, art, or culture classical mythology 同義詞
- ▪ (of art or architecture) influenced by ancient Greek or Roman forms or principles the classical house at Buscot Park 同義詞
- 2. (typically of a form of art) regarded as representing an exemplary standard; traditional and long-established in form or style a classical ballet 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ relating to the first significant period of an area of study classical mechanics
- ▪ relating to or based upon concepts and theories which preceded the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics; Newtonian classical physics
... a "classic" car ---well-known and well-loved CLASSICAL: following the original or traditional standard for something; relating to...
classic 的意思是「第一流的」、「典型的」、「經典式的」。 classical 是(受希臘羅馬影響的)「古典(學派)的」。 古典力學(classical mechanics...
..., Fusion, Disco, 2008-03-13 17:15:39 補充： Classical, Pop 你已經說了