- the action or process of removing or getting rid of something or of something's dispersing；the removal of buildings, people, or trees from land so as to free it for alternative uses
noun: clearance, plural noun: clearances
- 1. the action or process of removing or getting rid of something or of something's dispersing cleaning of the machine should include clearance of blockages there will be sunny intervals after clearance of any early mist
- ▪ the removal of buildings, people, or trees from land so as to free it for alternative uses slum clearance accelerated during the 1960s forest clearances 同義詞
- ▪ (in soccer and other games) a kick or hit that sends the ball out of a defensive zone.
- 2. official authorization for something to proceed or take place getting diplomatic clearance to fly into or over a country is not always easy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ official permission for someone to have access to classified information these people don't have clearance 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ permission for an aircraft to take off or land at an airport he took off without air traffic clearance
- ▪ the clearing of a person or ship by customs when you arrive at the continental airport you will be required to obtain customs clearance
- ▪ a certificate showing that clearance of a person or ship has been granted.
- ▪ the process of clearing checks through a clearinghouse.
- 3. clear space allowed for a thing to move past or under another always give cyclists plenty of clearance 同義詞
...be run on 100 tonnes Inj. molding machine with Tiebar clearance of 400 cms >> 本模具組使用(具有400cms繫桿間隙)的100公噸注射式...
樓上兩位大大，都是用字面去想，結果都錯了。Police Clearance 就是「犯罪紀錄清查」的意思。因為警察局掌管了所有居民犯罪紀錄，所以在許多...
...也有很多老外也都不加s了，非英語系國家的情況更是如此。(2) customs clearance顧名思義，就是買方到其所屬的海關，將賣方所出到那邊的貨，提領出來。說...