- 咔嗒聲; 咂舌聲；點擊
過去式：clicked 過去分詞：clicked 現在分詞：clicking
- 1. 發出咔嗒聲 the photographers were clicking away 攝影師們咔嚓咔嚓拍個不停
- 2. 變清楚 suddenly something clicked 突然頓悟
- 3. 成為朋友 we just clicked 我們一見如故
- 4. 合作良好 the team don't seem to have clicked yet 這個團隊似乎還沒磨合好
- 5. 進展順利 everything clicked for them 他們一切順利
- 6. 點擊 to click on sth. 點擊某處
- 1. 使發出咔嗒聲 to click one's fingers 打響指 to click one's tongue 咂舌
- 1. 咔嗒聲; 咂舌聲 with a click of her fingers 隨著她的一聲響指
- 2. 點擊
1. make or cause to make a click
2. become suddenly clear or understandable
3. quickly become friendly or intimate
Overview of noun click The noun click has 4 senses 1. chink, click, clink -- (a... by the suction of air into the mouth (as in Bantu)) 4. pawl, detent, click, dog -- (a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a...
Click fraud ( 點閱詐騙 ) means the act of purposely clicking ad listings...without intending to buy from the advertiser. In online advertising, click fraud involves sending fraudulent clicks to Cost ...
...讀起來像「在權力上」,很可能會被誤解成： Please click on any link on the right to continue. 根據權利，請按任何... right. 在你權力上，你可以控告他。 Please click on any link (on the right) to continue. 用 on the right可能會...