- 1. 合攏 the cut was starting to close up 傷口開始癒合了
- 2. 靠攏 cars were closing up behind each other 汽車一輛緊接著一輛
- 3. 關門
- 4. 不流露感情 she closed up when I asked about her family 我問及她的家庭情況時，她閉口不談了
- 5. 堵塞 his throat closed up with fear 他嚇得說不出話來
- 1. 關閉
- 2. 堵塞 they closed up the entrance to the tunnel 他們堵住了通往隧道的入口
up close 是很近的距離 (相關字：closeup 是非常近距離的拍照) Deputy Keith... them approach, 副座 K C 沒有聽到他們走近 and up close, (現在看到時) 很近的距離， he didn't like the looks of them...
Take a closed up picture of this package.
Merriam-Webster 字典有所解釋： Main Entry: up close Function: adverb or adjective (做副詞或形容詞用) : at close range (近距離的，很接近的)