- 1. 接近；極相似 The closeness of the twin brothers often confuses their friends. 這一對雙胞胎兄弟極相似，使他們的朋友們常分不清誰是誰。
- 2. 親密 The closeness between the two was obvious. 他倆之間的親密顯而易見。
- 3. 嚴密；精密 We marveled at the closeness of the design. 我們為設計的嚴密而驚嘆。
- 4. 密閉；閉塞；窒悶；悶熱 I can't stand the closeness of the attic anymore. 我再也無法忍受閣樓的窒悶了。
- 5. 吝嗇 Knowing his closeness with money, I offered to pay the entire cost. 因為了解他對錢的吝嗇，我提出由我來支付全部費用。
Closeness with Jesus, will bring us more and more into holiness. May we learn...
differentiation is measured by relative closeness 差別是以相對的差距(在這裡用作感情)來衡量的. 團隊間人與人的距離是以...
... up at or near the bottom of the economic scale come together and reach for closeness with one another. 結構分析: (和上面用顏色對應) 1. 先把其他所有修飾的部分全部...