- 雲；雲狀物; 一群
- 使…模糊；使…迷惑; 使…混亂
過去式：clouded 過去分詞：clouded 現在分詞：clouding
- 1. 雲 some patches of cloud 幾片雲 to have one's head in the clouds 抱有幻想
- 2. 雲狀物; 一群 a cloud of smoke/dust 一片煙霧／塵霧 a cloud of starlings 一群椋鳥
- 3. 混濁團; 雲紋; 霧氣
- 4. 陰影 a cloud of gloom/suspicion 一片憂慮／一團疑雲 to cast a cloud over sth. 給某事物蒙上一層陰影
- 1. 使…模糊 eyes clouded with tears 淚水模糊的眼睛
- 2. 使…迷惑; 使…混亂
- 3. 破壞
1. an indistinct or billowing mass, especially of smoke or dust
2. a large number of insects or birds moving together
3. used to refer to a state or cause of gloom, suspicion, trouble, or worry
4. (of the sky) become overcast or gloomy
5. make or become less clear or transparent
6. make (a matter or mental process) unclear or uncertain
「1. (of the sky) become overcast or gloomy」的反義字
「2. make or become less clear or transparent」的反義字
「3. make (a matter or mental process) unclear or uncertain」的反義字
cloud(n) 當然可以數a bank of clouds 雲團covered with cloud(s) 佈滿雲 Every cloud has a silver...
1. High-Level Clouds(6000米以上的薄雲層) High-level clouds...(分類) High-Level Clouds : Cloud types include cirrus and cirrostratus...
...'s got his head in the clouds. (=He has got his.../H/have_your_head_in_the_clouds_634.htm 例句：If you think Juliet...