- a visible mass of condensed water vapor floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the ground；an indistinct or billowing mass, especially of smoke or dust
- (of the sky) become overcast with clouds；darken (the sky) with clouds
noun: cloud, plural noun: clouds
verb: cloud, 3rd person present: clouds, gerund or present participle: clouding, past tense: clouded, past participle: clouded
- 1. a visible mass of condensed water vapor floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the ground the sun had disappeared behind a cloud the full moon, hidden by veils of cloud
- ▪ an indistinct or billowing mass, especially of smoke or dust a cloud of dust 同義詞
- ▪ a large number of insects or birds moving together clouds of orange butterflies 同義詞
- ▪ a vague patch of color in or on a liquid or transparent surface.
- 2. a state or cause of gloom, suspicion, trouble, or worry a black cloud hung over their lives the only cloud to appear on the horizon was Leopold's unexpected illness 同義詞
- ▪ a frowning or depressed look a cloud passed over Jessica's face
- 3. a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet and used to store, manage, and process data in place of local servers or personal computers once you are logged in to your cloud storage space, you can upload files to it and share them with others $13 per month gets you 25GB of storage in the cloud
- 1. (of the sky) become overcast with clouds the blue skies clouded over abruptly 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ darken (the sky) with clouds the western sky was still clouded
- 2. make or become less clear or transparent blood pumped out, clouding the water her eyes clouded with tears 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ make (a matter or mental process) unclear or uncertain; confuse don't allow your personal feelings to cloud your judgment 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ spoil or mar (something) the general election was clouded by violence
- 3. (of someone's face or eyes) show worry, sorrow, or anger his expression clouded over
- ▪ (of such an emotion such as worry, sorrow, or anger) show in (someone's face) suspicion clouded her face
cloud(n) 當然可以數a bank of clouds 雲團covered with cloud(s) 佈滿雲 Every cloud has a silver...
1. High-Level Clouds(6000米以上的薄雲層) High-level clouds...(分類) High-Level Clouds : Cloud types include cirrus and cirrostratus...
...'s got his head in the clouds. (=He has got his.../H/have_your_head_in_the_clouds_634.htm 例句：If you think Juliet...