- an association or organization dedicated to a particular interest or activity；the building or facilities used by a club.
- go out to nightclubs
verb: club, 3rd person present: clubs, gerund or present participle: clubbing, past tense: clubbed, past participle: clubbed
noun: club, plural noun: clubs
- 1. an association or organization dedicated to a particular interest or activity a photography club the club secretary 同義詞
- ▪ the building or facilities used by a club.
- ▪ an organization or facility offering members social amenities, meals, and temporary residence we had dinner at his club
- ▪ a nightclub, especially one playing fashionable dance music. 同義詞
- ▪ an organization constituted to play games in a particular sport a football club the club captain 同義詞
- ▪ a commercial organization offering subscribers special benefits a shopping club
- ▪ a group of people, organizations, or nations having something in common in cocktail lounges all over town convenes the daily meeting of the ain't-it-awful club 同義詞
- 1. informal go out to nightclubs she enjoys going clubbing in Orlando