- 1. 線索
- 2. 想法 to not have a clue (about sth.) （對某事物）一無所知 she doesn't have a clue about cooking 她對烹調一竅不通
- 3. 提示; 提示語 give me a clue 給我點提示吧
1. a piece of evidence or information used in the detection of a crime
2. a fact or idea that serves to reveal something or solve a problem
3. a word or words giving an indication as to what is to be inserted in a particular space in a crossword
...you from, how's it going? I know you gotta clue(已得到線索), what you're doing? You can play...看透他這個花心的人, 叫他別再裝的意思 所以 "gotta clue" or "get a clue"就是"已得到線索"的...
...でしょう。 3. Show me what love is - haven't got a clue 回答嚕1. 愛が何であるかということです--端緒をつかんでいないのを私...
...indeed your opinion formers, will pick up their cues and clues about your brand from a whole range of sources. 顧客或是評論者對於...