- awkward in movement or in handling things；done awkwardly or without skill or elegance
- 1. awkward in movement or in handling things the cold made his fingers clumsy a terribly clumsy fellow 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ done awkwardly or without skill or elegance a clumsy attempt to park a clumsy remake of an old movie 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ difficult to handle or use; unwieldy the legal procedure is far too clumsy chairs with clumsy wooden armrests 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lacking social skills and graces his choice of words was clumsy 同義詞 反義詞
- awkward in movement or in handling things: the cold made his fingers clumsy
這樣寫，應該沒人會怪小五的程度差吧。^_^ I am too clumsy to write a complete sentence.
...23:39:21 補充： Mother reproached me for being too clumsy. 簡單說, for 後面要接名詞類的受詞. 所以be動詞要趕成動名詞型態 being...
...因為我覺得，我好像笨鳥一樣，飛的很慢。I always like one expression like “Clumsy bird flies slowly”. Because I sensed that I...