- coins collectively；the action or process of producing coins from metal
noun: coinage, plural noun: coinages
- 1. coins collectively the volume of coinage in circulation
- ▪ the action or process of producing coins from metal the controller of the coinage of tin
- ▪ a system or type of coins in use decimal coinage
- 2. the invention of a new word or phrase the word is of Derrida's own coinage
- ▪ a newly invented word or phrase the recent coinage “Eurointellectuals’”
- coins collectively: the volume of coinage in circulation
Oxford American Dictionary
...等等......) ◆ The Neo-Latin and Neo-Greek coinages adopted by European languages (and now, languages...
幫我查英文翻譯的 拜託!不要在雅虎字典裡的 1. 法國人首先製造這個字 The first coinage of this word is by the French. 2. 法國人是首先製造這個字的人 The French are the first to coin this word.
... by way of they can compete at this continuous variational condition , gotta coinage new manufacture , serve and flow . At the same time by way of appropriation predominance...