- occur at the same time；be present at the same place and at the same time
verb: coincide, 3rd person present: coincides, gerund or present participle: coinciding, past tense: coincided, past participle: coincided
- 1. occur at the same time publication is timed to coincide with a major exhibition 同義詞
- ▪ be present at the same place and at the same time on Friday afternoons we generally coincided
- ▪ correspond in position; meet the two long-distance walks briefly coincide here
- 2. correspond in nature; tally the interests of employers and employees do not always coincide 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be in agreement the members of the College coincide in this opinion
- occur at or during the same time: publication is timed to coincide with a major exhibition the two events coincided
Oxford American Dictionary
E xpension Coincide Factory Associates
我只能是是 1. Taiwan now coincides with the summer, the sun is very strong. Summer is the season...
...to do it or cause it to happen at this time. He timed the election to coincide with new measures to boost the economy. We had timed...