- a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection；correspondence in nature or in time of occurrence
noun: coincidence, plural noun: coincidences
- 1. a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection they met by coincidence it's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations 同義詞
- 2. correspondence in nature or in time of occurrence the coincidence of interest between the mining companies and certain politicians 同義詞
- 3. the presence of ionizing particles or other objects in two or more detectors simultaneously, or of two or more signals simultaneously in a circuit.
- a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection: it was a coincidence that she was wearing a jersey like Laura's they met by coincidence
...因此﹐當我們祝人家好運(Good luck to you﹗)的時候不會說﹕Good coincidence to you﹗也不會把 "惡運"(bad luck)說成﹕bad coincidence。同樣不會把 "...
文法結構是感歎句, 通常後面有驚歎號. What a coincidence! (真是恰巧!) 所以若你要表達' 真是 ...!!' 都可用這樣的句子. 例, ...
真巧的句型：It's a coincidence (that + 子句，to V)能在這裡遇見妳真巧！It's a coincidence that...n. (名詞 noun)1. 巧合;巧事;同時發生[U][C]It was a coincidence that he was born on his mother's birthday.他在他母親生日那天出生...