- the action of working with someone to produce or create something；something produced or created by collaboration
noun: collaboration, plural noun: collaborations
- 1. the action of working with someone to produce or create something:
he wrote on art and architecture in collaboration with John Betjeman
- 2. something produced or created by collaboration:
his recent opera was a collaboration with Lessing
- 3. traitorous cooperation with an enemy:
he faces charges of collaboration
- n.the action of working with someone to produce something:
- he wrote a book in collaboration with his son
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... working in coalition with other Unionist leaders. collaboration(n) 1. [uncountable and countable] when you work together with another person or group to achieve...
...other persons to accomplish a goal. (in a supportive way, may not physically involve)Collaboration (co-labor) means actually working alongside someone to achieve something. (actually...
Collaboration, where everyone works together, is the most crucial element in obtaining goals for an organization...or feels uncomfortable when working with others? Now, let me tell you a story about collaboration. I like sports, especially basketball, so I joined the faculty's team when I ...