- done by people acting as a group；relating to or shared by all the members of a group
- a cooperative enterprise；a collective farm.
noun: collective, plural noun: collectives
- 1. done by people acting as a group a collective protest
- ▪ relating to or shared by all the members of a group ministers who share collective responsibility a collective sigh of relief from parents
- ▪ taken as a whole; aggregate the collective power of the workforce
- 1. a cooperative enterprise the anarchist collective and bookshop
- ▪ a collective farm.