- an instance of one moving object or person striking violently against another；an instance of conflict between opposing ideas, interests, or factions
noun: collision, plural noun: collisions
- 1. an instance of one moving object or person striking violently against another a midair collision between two aircraft the device increases the chances of collision 同義詞
- ▪ an instance of conflict between opposing ideas, interests, or factions a collision between experience and theory cultures in collision 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. an event of two or more records being assigned the same identifier or location in memory.
- ▪ an instance of simultaneous transmission by more than one node of a network.
collsion damage waiver(CDW)碰撞險~ full extended protection(EP) 個人延伸保障保險;累似台灣的第三責任險(LIABILITY INSURANCE)~ 租車比較沒有分全險(FULL COVERAGE)~會拆成很多細項,看租車人要買那些,美國有些州規定都不一樣~全買...
Collision in multiple access medium probably is non-issue nowadays, especially most layer 2 devices are store and forward...wait. See also the details below. Besides, if the host experiences the second collision, what would be the range of the possible number of slot-time for this host to wait before the third trial...
Collision induced dissociation of deprotonated glycolic acid 原句中文意思是：(由於某種...