- the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light；one, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- change the color of (something) by painting, dyeing, or shading it；take on a different color
noun: colour, plural noun: colours
verb: colour, 3rd person present: colours, gerund or present participle: colouring, past tense: coloured, past participle: coloured
- 1. the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light the lights flickered and changed color 同義詞
- ▪ one, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white a rich brown color a range of bright colors
- ▪ the use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television he has shot the whole film in color color television
- ▪ rosiness or redness of the face as an indication of health or of embarrassment, anger, etc. there was some color back in his face color flooded her skin as she realized what he meant 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a substance used to give something a particular color lip color 同義詞
- ▪ any of the major conventional colors used in coats of arms (gules, vert, sable, azure, purpure), especially as opposed to the metals, furs, and stains.
- 2. pigmentation of the skin, especially as an indication of someone's race discrimination on the basis of color 同義詞
- ▪ a group of people considered as being distinguished by skin pigmentation all colors and nationalities
- 3. vividness of visual appearance resulting from the presence of brightly colored things for color, plant groups of winter-flowering pansies
- ▪ picturesque or exciting features that lend a particularly interesting quality to something a town full of color and character 同義詞
- ▪ variety of musical tone or expression orchestral color
- 4. an item or items of a particular color or combination of colors worn to identify an individual or a member of a school, group, or organization it was Devon Loch's first victory in the colors of his royal owner
- ▪ British the flag of a regiment or ship all over the world countries which had long been administered by others were hoisting their own colors the Cheshire Regiment celebrated its tercentenary with a tattoo and the presentation of the new colors 同義詞
- ▪ a national flag he was called to the colors during the war 同義詞
- 5. a shade of meaning many events in her past had taken on a different color
- ▪ character or general nature the hospitable color of his family
- 6. a quantized property of quarks which can take three values (designated blue, green, and red) for each flavor.
- 7. a particle of gold remaining in a mining pan after most of the mud and gravel have been washed away.
- 1. change the color of (something) by painting, dyeing, or shading it he colored her hair with a selection of blonde and brown shades 同義詞
- ▪ take on a different color the foliage will not color well if the soil is too rich
- ▪ use crayons to fill (a particular shape or outline) with color color the head, eyes, and bill with crayons
- ▪ make vivid or picturesque he has colored the dance with gestures from cabaret and vaudeville
- 2. (of a person or their skin) show embarrassment or shame by becoming red; blush everyone stared at him, and he colored slightly 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cause (a person's skin) to change in color rage colored his pale complexion
- ▪ (of an emotion) imbue (a person's voice) with a particular tone surprise colored her voice
- 3. influence, especially in a negative way; distort the experiences had colored her whole existence 同義詞
- ▪ misrepresent by distortion or exaggeration witnesses might color evidence to make a story saleable 同義詞
color KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. 色,色彩...顏色;彩色[C][U] This is a color television. 這是一架彩色電視機。 Primary colors...transitive verb) 1. 塗顏色於,著色[O8] Tom colored the picture red. 湯姆將畫塗成紅色。 The little...
例如 TURE COLOR == 本性 give a color to == 使...增色...等等有關color的片語 越多越好!! 20點 have...變好 lose color： 臉色發白 some color of truth： 幾分真實性 tell the story without color： 原原本本說出 local color： 地方色彩 salute the colors： 向軍 (國) 旗...
Color (英: Colour) 是 "顏色" 的通稱 。當你特別註明什麼顏色時候面不需要另外加 color。所以當你說紅色就直接用 red, 藍色就是 blue, 以此類推...方向所命名的，請看: http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-pink.html 因此什麼時候單用 "某...