- having much or varied color; bright；full of interest; lively and exciting
- 1. having much or varied color; bright a colorful array of fruit 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. full of interest; lively and exciting a controversial and colorful character a colorful account of the meeting 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's life or background) involving variously disreputable activities he gained a playboy reputation during a colorful bachelorhood
- ▪ (of language) vulgar or rude colorful words usually impolite in public meetings
- having much or varied colour; bright: a colourful array of fruit
...：名詞，1.同學、同事 2.(動物的)一起生小孩的對象 3.商船大副...等 COLORFUL：形容詞，顏色飽滿豐富的 CDR：啊不就是那個可以放到電腦裡面燒...
colorful a. (形容詞 adjective) 富有色彩的;鮮豔的 a bird with colorful wings 翅膀色彩美麗的鳥兒 多姿多采的;富有趣味的;生動的 He gave a colorful account of life in Samoa. 他生動地敘述了薩摩亞群島上的生活。
Just as colorful and romantic as the scenery of Chiufen is the story behind it. 此為...浪漫” 2008-01-24 11:35:09 補充： The story behind it is just as colorful and romantic as the scenery of Chiufen. the story 是主詞 is 是 be動詞 colorful...