- coloured distemper.
- paint (something) with coloured distemper
noun: colour wash
verb: colour-wash, 3rd person present: colour-washes, gerund or present participle: colour-washing, past tense: colour-washed, past participle: colour-washed
- 1. coloured distemper.
- 1. paint (something) with coloured distemper:
the wall had been recently painted and colour-washed
- n.colored calcimine or tempera.
- v.paint (something) with colored calcimine or tempera:
- the wall had been recently painted and color-washed
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...be a gradual colour loss with each wash每次清洗都會漸漸脫色To reduce colour loss wash garment inside out and dry away from direct heat . 若要減低脫色 清洗時將裡面往外翻...
Machine wash cold with like colors 可用洗衣機使用冷水與相似顏色一起洗 only non-chlorine bleach when needed...
...approval.在發貨之前免費遞交3碼長度顏色樣品給我們認可。Color fastness to washing, color change 3-4, color staninit 3.顏色洗滌固定性，顏色改變3-4, 顏色退色3。Fabric...