- having a colour or colours, especially as opposed to being black, white, or neutral；imbued with an emotive or exaggerated quality
- a person who is wholly or partly of non-white descent.；a person of mixed descent usually speaking Afrikaans or English as their mother tongue
noun: coloured, plural noun: coloureds
- 1. having a colour or colours, especially as opposed to being black, white, or neutral strings of coloured lights brightly coloured birds are easier to see
- ▪ imbued with an emotive or exaggerated quality highly coloured examples were used by both sides
- 2. dated, offensive wholly or partly of non-white descent.
- 3. South African used as an ethnic label for people of mixed ethnic origin, including Khoisan, African, Malay, Chinese, and white there was a drive to recruit coloured, black, and Indian members
- 1. dated, offensive a person who is wholly or partly of non-white descent.
- 2. South African a person of mixed descent usually speaking Afrikaans or English as their mother tongue the ANC was not making much progress among Indians or mixed-race Coloureds
- 3. clothes, sheets, etc. that are any colour but white she wouldn't mix her whites with her coloureds on wash day
color KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. 色,色彩...顏色;彩色[C][U] This is a color television. 這是一架彩色電視機。 Primary colors...transitive verb) 1. 塗顏色於,著色[O8] Tom colored the picture red. 湯姆將畫塗成紅色。 The little...
例如 TURE COLOR == 本性 give a color to == 使...增色...等等有關color的片語 越多越好!! 20點 have...變好 lose color： 臉色發白 some color of truth： 幾分真實性 tell the story without color： 原原本本說出 local color： 地方色彩 salute the colors： 向軍 (國) 旗...
Color (英: Colour) 是 "顏色" 的通稱 。當你特別註明什麼顏色時候面不需要另外加 color。所以當你說紅色就直接用 red, 藍色就是 blue, 以此類推...方向所命名的，請看: http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-pink.html 因此什麼時候單用 "某...